The PADI Open Water Course ... life changing!
Get your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Course is a FOUR day, fun filled course and is designed to qualify you to dive to a maximum depth of 18m.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is . . . well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver.
During the course, you will first train in a HEATED POOL and then get to explore our wondrous reefs, under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
What You Learn
The PADI Open Water Course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined water dives (pool training) to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
The Scuba Gear You Use
In the PADI Open Water Course, you learn to use basic scuba gear and standard accessories. The use of equipment will be provided by Aqua Planet Dive Centre and Charter, for the duration of the course.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Open Water manual, logbook and dive tables. This is provided in the course fee.
- To enroll in the PADI Open Water Course, you must be at least 15 years old.
- To enroll in the PADI Junior Open Water Course, you must be at least 10 years old and are limited to a maximum depth of 12m.
PADI Open Water Course: R4900-00 per person.
Included in the course
- Pool training
- Full use of equipment
- 4 dives
- PADI Open Water manual and dive tables
- PADI Open Water certification card
Your Next Adventure ...