The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular speciality scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with Enriched Air - Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is ... well everything! You get to learn about enriched air and get to do a dive on Protea Banks using enriched air.
What You Learn
You will learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session you will:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with Enriched Air - Nitrox.
The Scuba Gear You Use
In the PADI Enriched Air Course, you use basic scuba gear and standard accessories as well as a dive Computer. The use of equipment will be provided by Aqua Planet Dive Centre and Charter for the duration of the course.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Enriched Air manual. This is provided in the course fee.
- To enrol in the PADI Enriched Air Course, you must be at least 12 years old.
PADI Enriched Air Course: R2500-00 per person.
Included In The Course
- Full use of equipment
- 1 reef dive on Protea Banks
- PADI Enriched Air manual, (dive computer based)
- PADI Enriched Air certification card